Whether you’re a busy high school, college or university student, a member of a big corporation or a business professional – you will be required to create a presentation at some point. Who knows, maybe you’ll be even required to make a presentation to view it online. It doesn’t matter what kind of presentations you need… when time to work on a presentation is approaching, it is better to use the best tools and instruments that can fully comply with your demands. Moreover, it would be better if all of them were 100% free.
Without any doubt, MS PowerPoint is one of the most popular software options used to create top-class presentations. The reality is that it does a really good job for most. However, before you decide to use PowerPoint, make sure to check out some of the other professional presentation tools available out there. There are many alternatives that you’ll find helpful in the process of work!
1. Visme – Speak Loudly. Speak Visually
If you’re dealing with the non-technical presentation topics for Psychology, Business Development or Finance, you have an opportunity to easily make hooking visual stories with the help of Visme. From now on, you can quickly transform all boring data that you have from the disciplines mentioned above into interactive stories! Plus, users are given a chance to share the presentation on social networks or embed it at a website.
2. PowToon – Make It Awesome
If you’re assigned with the task to create a presentation for PR & Marketing, PowToon is a great video and presentation platform for crafting short presentations and videos about your brand. When it comes to the brand’s message, short explainer videos are an integral part of one. Using PowToon, you create animated videos and thus, educate your consumers about your product.
3. Padlet – Use a Paper for Your Screen
Download an app that provides users with an opportunity to express their ideas on a particular topic easily. The application functions like an online sheet of paper where you’re required to place any content (videos, images, text, documents, etc.) anywhere on the page. A good option to make use of when dealing with Literature or Social Media presentations.
Since you’re working with the non-technical presentation topics, it is highly important to keep your topic a bit generic. Please, keep in mind the following aspects:
- The topic should be interesting to your target audience.
- You need to have enough knowledge on the chosen topic.
- You need to be able to cover the topic content within ten minutes.
Once you’re done with that, try some of the topics offered below and make sure to grab your audience attention right at the beginning! Here you go:
- Basic Phobias and How to Eliminate Them;
- Mental Disorders & How to Treat Them;
- ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder);
- Symptoms of a Pathological Liar;
- Mirror, Mirror on the Wall: Narcissistic Behavior & How to Deal with One.
- Dark and Light in Romeo and Juliet;
- How Poe Observes the Characteristics of the American Gothic Literature Tradition in “The Cask of Amontillado”;
- Why is Frankenstein’s Monster Is Never Given a Name?.
- Happiness Is Only Derived from Helping Others;
- Is Belief in God a Good or a Bad Thing?;
- Does an Understanding of the Sexual Desire Mean an Understanding of the Human Nature.
According to the student preferences for PowerPoint presentation, students prefer the graphs and pictures rather than text explanations. Use the tips provided above as a cornerstone of your success to create a solid presentation with ease! You always can trust this daunting task to our professionals if you feel some difficulties. Our cheap presentation writing service will help you out.