Dreaming about becoming an integral part of the ‘writing life’? The first step you should take to get closer to the desired level is to rake a non-fiction writing course. Thus, you will be provided with a great opportunity to learn how to write, as well as gain confidence in your prose, enjoy regular writing practice and meet many other talented writers, who are ready to share their experience and tips with needy students.
According to the news at BBC about creativity, arts and creativity is getting ‘squeezed out of schools’. But you will always find a way to express your writing creativity, if you search for one of courses. Let’s take a closer look at the most interesting non-fiction writing courses that college and university students should take into account:
- Narrative Non-Fiction Evening Course (University of London)Attending over 10-weekly evening classes helps college students to boost their ability to deliver a clear, high-quality prose, as well as to play with metaphoric language in both – short or long texts. Led by an award holding writer, the course provides excellent tuition with critical thinking and writing techniques, and offers professional feedback on your prose from a reputed editor or writer.
- CNW: 2680 The Art and Craft of Creative Non-Fiction (The University of Iowa, English Department)Would you like to know how to professionally tell stories so that people could follow you asking for more? English majors would be happy to attend the Art and Craft of Creative Nonfiction course at the University of Iowa. If you’re looking for the best place to study how to write a creative, thought-provoking, compelling and resonant prose from raw material of your routine, there is one way – attend the given course.
- NVL 26 W: Writing the Compelling Character-Driven Novel (Stanford University)Taking writing classes offered by the Stanford University is a unique opportunity to boost your skills as a researcher, a writer, an editor. Dive deep into the most compelling areas of craft. Whether you are working on a gripping page-turner, writing a complex character study, or a genuine multi-genre piece, the relationship between the characters and what they do page by page can drive the story, that’s a fact. And during this course, writers of all levels will enjoy craft exercises in order to produce meaningful and hooking characters, develop or boost their voice, create effective dialogues and scenes, and find solid shape for each novel. Be among those who will experience it all.
- Creative Non-Fiction Writing (Bay Path University)This creative non-fiction writing course is designed to help aspiring writers turn their special life lines into a top-notch publishable prose. It is important to mention the course is available for men and women regardless the stage of their writing career. Plus, the program provided by the Bay Path University allows you to study with the faculty tutors online in a way that is the most comfortable for your schedule.
Based on the experience of many college and university students, we’ve come up with a range of potential advantages of taking a non-fiction writing course:
- You get to meet many other writers, who definitely have something to say (they may become great group members really soon!)
- You’re required to regularly practice writing (practice makes perfect, you know that better than anyone else)
- You’ll be provided with a bunch of writing ideas and recommendations from your tutor and fellow writers (and your textbook as well, depending on the type of the course that you take)
- You will have all of your questions answered since your tutor’s works might be published that makes him or her a reputed author.
- If you think you’re ready to share, you will be provided with a professional feedback on your writing. Totally priceless.
Still have no time to attend all these non-fiction writing courses? There is no problem. Contact us online and get a custom written paper of any type that is essential for your academic success.